Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whose Going to Big Eorl's Testimonial

Go down 
+2
matt01
dannablue
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Whose Going to Big Eorl's Testimonial Empty
PostSubject: Whose Going to Big Eorl's Testimonial   Whose Going to Big Eorl's Testimonial EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:31 pm

So how many of you are going to Eorl's Testimonial on the 16th at the ?? Galpharm ?? or whatever it is now.

Have to say I am quite looking forward to getting back on the sidelines, could do with a good old shout at the rugger.

Me and OH will be there, and Sis & family too - some of us (if not all by then) sporting our Big Eorl Testimonial Shirts (now a bargain I hear at £20!!).

Would be nice to see Eorl get a good attendance for this.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Whose Going to Big Eorl's Testimonial   Whose Going to Big Eorl's Testimonial EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:45 pm

We will be going to this even though we don't normally go to friendlies. Eorl deserves our support he is a Fartown legend.
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Whose Going to Big Eorl's Testimonial   Whose Going to Big Eorl's Testimonial EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:05 pm

Aiiiiiiiiiii me and the 2 kids will be there, Big Eorl deserves it, am also considering going to the Wakey away friendly
Back to top Go down
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Whose Going to Big Eorl's Testimonial   Whose Going to Big Eorl's Testimonial EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:52 pm

I have lost all enthusiasm for Rugby. I managed to drag myself to the recent Batley v Dewsbury snoozefest and what a waste of money.

Dewsbury acadamy games on a Thursday, reffing on a Sunday and games on TV for me this year I think.

Just cannot be arsed anymore.
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Whose Going to Big Eorl's Testimonial   Whose Going to Big Eorl's Testimonial EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:57 pm

I'm going! Can't wait to get back in the stands Smile
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Whose Going to Big Eorl's Testimonial   Whose Going to Big Eorl's Testimonial EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:55 pm

Not sure tbh! Depends how I feel.. xD
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whose Going to Big Eorl's Testimonial   Whose Going to Big Eorl's Testimonial Empty

Back to top Go down

Whose Going to Big Eorl's Testimonial
Page 1 of 1