Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anderson agrees to 2 more years

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Anderson agrees to 2 more years Empty
PostSubject: Anderson agrees to 2 more years   Anderson agrees to 2 more years EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:47 am

Quote :
Huddersfield Giants have given a two-year contract extension to assistant coach Paul Anderson.

The 38-year-old former Bradford and Great Britain prop, who joined the Giants backroom staff three years ago after hanging up his boots at St Helens, has committed his future to the club until at least the end of the 2012 season.

“Paul is a highly valued, integral and vital part of this club now and going forward,” said Huddersfield general manager Richard Thewlis.

Anderson said: “I had no hesitation in staying here. I am in a great environment to continue my development as a coach and, hopefully, help the club to win something.”
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
DYSON28
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
DYSON28

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Anderson agrees to 2 more years   Anderson agrees to 2 more years EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:43 am

Great news for the club ! reallt rate Anderson brings the best out of the lads dont know how ?? but if he says jump surely you ask how high !
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Anderson agrees to 2 more years   Anderson agrees to 2 more years EmptyFri May 07, 2010 5:28 pm

Pleased about this news. People in RL really rate him, so its great we have him for at least another two more years.
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Anderson agrees to 2 more years   Anderson agrees to 2 more years EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:55 pm

I am pleased for him and us. I think he does a great job and I think he will be in line for the top job once Nathan returns home. I wouldnt be upset to hear he becomes main coach when that does happen, I think he should be given a go.
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Anderson agrees to 2 more years   Anderson agrees to 2 more years EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:42 pm

There was talk of him being in charge of the Under 20's Great Britain team trip down under so someone rates him.
I think it's great news and think he should deffo be given the job once Brown does go, he has shown his commitment to the club knowing the Bradford job was up at end of season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anderson agrees to 2 more years   Anderson agrees to 2 more years Empty

Back to top Go down

Anderson agrees to 2 more years
Page 1 of 1