Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

away shirt next season

Go down 
+2
reidy
Meltham Giant
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

away shirt next season Empty
PostSubject: away shirt next season   away shirt next season EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:41 pm

Heard that the away shirt next season is going to be purple. Anyone else heard this?
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: away shirt next season   away shirt next season EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:41 pm

Nope.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: away shirt next season   away shirt next season EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:43 am

God I hope not, did they learn nothing from the last disaster!
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: away shirt next season   away shirt next season EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:25 pm

Failing the proper shirt, a nice claret with gold V would be nice, I haven;t seen that for a while.
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: away shirt next season   away shirt next season EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:39 pm

Its my mate that told me but he only watches giants as a one off so believe it when you see it!
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: away shirt next season   away shirt next season EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:07 pm

If it is purple I wont be buying one....nor will the rest of my lot...hated the last purple one.

Dont mind claret and gold on white or black, but purple, green brown etc. NO THANKS!
Back to top Go down
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: away shirt next season   away shirt next season EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:36 am

The best shirt in SL this year is Leeds imo. Too many teams try and emulate a NRL style.
Leeds have gone back to basics and their current home one is great example. Its lovely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: away shirt next season   away shirt next season Empty

Back to top Go down

away shirt next season
Page 1 of 1