Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Korky staying at Belle Vue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Korky staying at Belle Vue Empty
PostSubject: Korky staying at Belle Vue   Korky staying at Belle Vue EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:31 pm

Wakefield Trinity Wildcats have struck a deal with Super League rivals Huddersfield Giants to keep prop Michael Korkidas on loan for 2010.
The 28-year-old rejoined the Wildcats at the end of May in a swap loan deal for Danny Sculthorpe.
"John (Kear) approached me and I got the go ahead from Huddersfield. I'm happy here," said Korkidas
"I'm playing some good footy and the club is definitely heading in the right direction," he said.
Wildcats coach John Kear added: "We're delighted to secure the services of Michael for a further 12 months. He has continued his great recent form and we look forward to him producing further outstanding performances."

The arrangement for Michael has worked out well for all three parties
Giants MD Richard Thewliss
After beginning his career with the Sydney Roosters, Korkidas moved to Wakefield in 2003 and went on to make 109 appearances before joining Salford City Reds in 2007 and then having a spell at Castleford Tigers.
Giants managing director Michael Thewlis said of the deal: "The arrangement for Michael has worked out well for all three parties and we are happy to extend it until the end of the 2010 season."
Last week Wakefield also announced the signing of Daryl Millard in addition to Newton, Morrison, Tronc and seven graduates from the Wildcats Academy.
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Korky staying at Belle Vue   Korky staying at Belle Vue EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:11 pm

Will we keep Scully on loan/sign him up??
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Korky staying at Belle Vue   Korky staying at Belle Vue EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:16 pm

Giant-Dragon wrote:
Will we keep Scully on loan/sign him up??

Dunno. I think a mate of mine might have to do some digging. He posts on here, so if you read this........ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Korky staying at Belle Vue   Korky staying at Belle Vue EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am

Hope we keep Scully as he has been impressive for us and has made a difference when brought off the bench.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korky staying at Belle Vue   Korky staying at Belle Vue Empty

Back to top Go down

Korky staying at Belle Vue
Page 1 of 1