Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The future is in our hands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anwar1983huddersfieldwhuf
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2009-01-07

The future is in our hands Empty
PostSubject: The future is in our hands   The future is in our hands EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:35 pm

I can't lie after the final hooter, I was gutted...numb and wanted to get as far away from Wembley asap (after my photo with the SIR BOBBY MOORE statue naturally!). I wasn't happy seeing Giants fans laughingand carrying on like we had just lost some regular game. Through gritted teeth I gave pats on the back and messages of congrats and well done to Wire fans. Then as I cooled down and thought about it properly I rememebered just how much there is to play for and just what a fantastic chance we have of making the Grand final! The defeat at Wembley can affect our team in one of two ways, it can totally knock their confidence and belief and see them finish the season on a damp squib and flop in the playoffs.....or it can motivate them to not have that same feeling of loss and regret again, and make them try harder than ever to make a mends and fire us to Old Trafford. I really hope it's the latter, and to be honest I actually feel more confident about doing just that now we haven't won the Challenge Cup as strange as that may sound. I relly feel that Nathan and Baloo will get the players hunger and determination back and we will be all guns blazing come the playoffs. Also look at the way Wigan have responded to losing the semi against the wolves, they look on fire and a real threat on the reverse of that look at Saints. We can do a Wigan and bounce back with vengance!!!

COME ON U GIANTSSSSSSSS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2009-01-07

The future is in our hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future is in our hands   The future is in our hands EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:36 pm

Have to say some of our key boys looked very, very dispondent today...still well done to all those who did turn out to show their pride and support. The lads should not feel too bad, really getting to the final this year should now be viewed as a bonus and an achievement in itself. Wildy could barely manage a smile, David Hodgson was also clearly devastated. Thought Robbo gave an excellent speech, as did Davy. Knowing Kev Brown is now likely to be out until next season is a huge blow, but every side get's injuries. Time for Fulton to step up to the plate, I'm sure he can do a great job at SO if selected.

Come on lads, onwards and upwards!!!!
Back to top Go down

The future is in our hands
Page 1 of 1