Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where's the silverware going then

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shelleygiant
Ballboy
Ballboy
shelleygiant

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2011-11-29

Where's the silverware going then Empty
PostSubject: Where's the silverware going then   Where's the silverware going then EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:16 pm

Well the seasons almost on us and it's all to play for, how do you think the season will finish.

All in no particular order
 1 to 4
 Fartown - Think we've got a stronger team this season, made some good signings, should be there or thereabouts.
 Saints - Think Brownies getting a good team together, but can Brownie stay the pace.
 Warrington - Will miss Carvill, Hodgson, Morley and that little **** Briers pulling the strings.
 Wigan - Still the team to beat.
------------------------------------
5 to 8
Catalan - Consistancy always a problem for the Frenchies
Hull - I expect another up and down season from them.
Hull KR - If their defence was as good as their attack they'd be top 4.
Lids - King Kev, Mcguire, Peacock and company not getting any younger, glory days behind them.
-----------------------------------
9 to 12
Castleford - Could make top 8 if they can find some consistancy, good team on their day.
Salford - The pressure is on  Morley, Chase, Hock and the rest, can they cope with it ??
Widnes - Expect them to get a few good wins but they're too up and down for top 8 but too good for bottom 2.
Wakefield - SL wouldn't be the same without our angry/bitter friends just down the road.
------------------------------------
12 to 14
Bradfud - Assuming the RFL stop them taking the p*ss and dock them some points. The full of "Bull" supporters will take relegation badly and go down kicking and screaming "it's a conspirancy" whilst once again shaking a save the Bulls bucket in your face, No sympathy from me now, they're like a broken record  Laughing 
London - Can't see them making much of an impression.

Challenge Cup Fartown/Wigan  pray 

Grand Final Fartown/Saints  pray 

Here's hoping for some finals and some more silverware this season  Where's the silverware going then 21033 Where's the silverware going then 21033 Where's the silverware going then 21033
Back to top Go down
golcargiant65
golcargiant65

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Where's the silverware going then   Where's the silverware going then EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:09 pm

make a comment later in the season   cant take anything from preseason games just a hit out but the two ex bronco's men look a good accusation and ukuma  looking good so all in all looks good  think cas cud surprise especially at home silverware think giants will have a say
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Where's the silverware going then   Where's the silverware going then EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:06 pm

It's our time. We have the best squad we've ever had. Injured players will be key. Lose too many men or men in key positions and we will struggle just like any team. Fingers crossed for more silverware this season. It's great to be a Fartowner at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Shogun
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
Shogun

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Where's the silverware going then   Where's the silverware going then EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 2:53 pm

Would like to win one of the trophy`s on offer.
But unlike Broughy I would be quite content with winning the LLS again.
At least it would be something. And who knows it might get the recognition it deserves and be the main trophy with the others as extra competitions eventually.
Back to top Go down
cabrita
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Where's the silverware going then   Where's the silverware going then EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:44 pm

I more or less agree with shelleygiant. It is much too soon to really judge (as golcargiant65 pointed out) but sticking my neck out, I think his 1 through 8 is about right. OTOH I think Bradford won't be in bottom two. For me it's London and Castleford, possibly London and Wakefield. Castleford are going to be really hit badly by the loss of Chase, they were nothing without him last season. Could be different if Bradford are docked points for going (briefly) into administration. Watch me be completely wrong.

Wigan the team to beat? Sorted!!!!! Where's the silverware going then 21033 

Best wishes to all, enjoy the season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's the silverware going then   Where's the silverware going then Empty

Back to top Go down

Where's the silverware going then
Page 1 of 1