Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season tickets 2014

Go down 
+4
golcargiant65
Giantdee
matt01
Meltham Giant
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Season tickets 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Season tickets 2014   Season tickets 2014 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:15 pm

HEY!!!!

sorry I've been absent from here for a while but I've been moving house and now I'm back Smile

Anyway, who has got their season ticket for 2014?
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets 2014   Season tickets 2014 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 5:14 pm

We have plus a new fan
Back to top Go down
Giantdee
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets 2014   Season tickets 2014 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 5:43 pm

Well, something looking somewhat like a couple of season tickets arrived in yesterday's post, but have now disappeared. Will know for sure on the 25th  bounce 
Back to top Go down
golcargiant65
golcargiant65

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets 2014   Season tickets 2014 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 12:42 pm

still waiting for mine so have to wait till next year but no panic at mo
Back to top Go down
Shogun
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
Shogun

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets 2014   Season tickets 2014 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 9:52 pm

I picked 11 up on the open day for the family. Gave 1 out for a present but the others are supposed to be paying me back ???
Eventually
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets 2014   Season tickets 2014 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:54 am

I haven't been able to get one in case I work Sundays. And I couldn't afford one.. But you shall see me at games Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets 2014   Season tickets 2014 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:36 am

No doubt the excuses will be trotted out about why they won't get an ST,but the worst of the lot was after 2012,when he was telling all who would listen that 14 of his mates wanted to throw the towel in and in some way was looking for respect,cos he was somehow in his daft way trying to put some pressure on sir kd,but he was so thick without sir kd there is nothing.

Sir Ken the true thinking fans are behind you all the way,i'll keep backing you against these thick idiots all the way.
Back to top Go down
shelleygiant
Ballboy
Ballboy
shelleygiant

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets 2014   Season tickets 2014 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:06 am

Lot's of people don't get season tickets because for one reason or another can't attend a lot of home matches. Two of our group don't have season tickets (why pay for 6/7 matches they can't get to) both work shifts and one of them lives up in Scotland, the one who lives up in Scotland has been known to travel down (more than once) for a night game and then travel back up home straight after the match (4hr journey) so he can get to work at 6am the day after, the other one  has also raced over from Hull after a 12hr shift (finish 6:30) to attend night matches despite knowing he'll probably miss most of the first half. They both attend as many matches as possible both home and away and spend a small fortune on travel costs alone, does this make them any less of a fan than you and in your words "a thick idiot" Neutral Neutral Neutral 
   I think not, get off your high horse and grow up  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets 2014   Season tickets 2014 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:24 am

Usual pathetic response from the huddersfield public,what conclusion can you come to other than they are so thick they can't even get close to the complexities that is RL just a bunch of sheep on the soccer tripe bandwaggon

Sir Ken is a legend,our future now depends on getting the hd1 project up and running,no doubt sir ken is banging his head aganst that Hoyle numpty who runs soccer,shame but our future is always going to rely now on that hoyle prick.
Back to top Go down
shelleygiant
Ballboy
Ballboy
shelleygiant

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets 2014   Season tickets 2014 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:18 pm

defleppard wrote:
Usual pathetic response from the huddersfield public,what conclusion can you come to other than they are so thick they can't even get close to the complexities that is RL just a bunch of sheep on the soccer tripe bandwaggon

Sir Ken is a legend,our future now depends on getting the hd1 project up and running,no doubt sir ken is banging his head aganst that Hoyle numpty who runs soccer,shame but our future is always going to rely now on that hoyle prick.

Sorry, but the "pathetic/thick" responses appear to be coming from you  scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets 2014   Season tickets 2014 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:00 am

shelleygiant wrote:
defleppard wrote:

Sorry, but the "pathetic/thick" responses appear to be coming from you  scratch scratch scratch

agreed. I must take out a loan just to shut these people up. Not. Not everyone has a stable income or job. Are we supposed to magic some money? Frankly I find people with these kind of opinions quite disgusting saying its just "excuses". Thanks DL. You have reminded me how much I cant stand most of the fanbase.
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
shelleygiant
Ballboy
Ballboy
shelleygiant

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets 2014   Season tickets 2014 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:04 am

Giant-Dragon wrote:
shelleygiant wrote:
defleppard wrote:

agreed. I must take out a loan just to shut these people up. Not. Not everyone has a stable income or job. Are we supposed to magic some money? Frankly I find people with these kind of opinions quite disgusting saying its just "excuses". Thanks DL. You have reminded me how much I cant stand most of the fanbase.

Like I said I know a fair few supporters who for one reason or another a season ticket isn't an option really, does this make them a "lesser" supporter ? No it doesn't, not everyone has enough disposable income to justify paying for a season ticket and only attend a small percentage of matches. Don't let it bother you, I'm quite sure the majority of supporters understand your predicament and no doubt have been in a simular situation themselves regarding something they'd like to purchase but circumstances and finance dictate it's feasability. Can't really understand this "I'm alright Jack" society we seem to live in now when people with a bit of disposable cash think they're the "dogs bollocks" and in this case a "super supporter" who thinks it's Ok to have a go at other fans who don't have season tickets without knowing the individuals circumstances.
Back to top Go down
golcargiant65
golcargiant65

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets 2014   Season tickets 2014 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:17 pm

very true shelley there isn't many folk that hasnt seen bonny times although who i go with gets a season ticket he misses matches up to the end of April through holidays and thats legends ticket as he says it helps the club out not a super supporter as the doe doe above
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets 2014   Season tickets 2014 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season tickets 2014
Page 1 of 1