Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bret Ferres

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Bret Ferres Empty
PostSubject: Bret Ferres   Bret Ferres EmptySun May 12, 2013 4:32 pm

What a revelation he is turning out to be, I have to confess I was very sceptical of his signing at the time ,having not been impressed when i had seen him at Cas but he has certainly proved me wrong, A good ball handler and very dangerous running out wide as he does, solid tackler to boot, a very good signing really, and Anderson seems to be getting the best out of him, long may it continue.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Bret Ferres Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bret Ferres   Bret Ferres EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Pretty much sums up what I could have said. Wasn't impressed when we signed him but what a player he's turned out to be.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
shelleygiant
Ballboy
Ballboy
shelleygiant

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2011-11-29

Bret Ferres Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bret Ferres   Bret Ferres EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:14 am

I too wasn't overly impressed with his signing, but wow, what an impact he's had on the team. Rock solid in defence and very, very impressive going forward, always runs strong, regulary breaks the line and is pretty good with the offload, and IMO looks to be constantly organising the players around him. The ability and work ethic of Ferres, Chan, Leroy, Big Eorl, Lunt and Brough are 6 reasons to believe our usual end of season capitulation won't happen this season. We look far more of a "team" under Anderson and these lads always look prepared to step up to the mark and lead from the front, bringing out the best of the players around them and if they can carry on performing like they have up to press then we could be there or thereabouts when the gongs are handed out this season.

Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Bret Ferres Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bret Ferres   Bret Ferres EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:41 am

A tough lad.As PA said int zaminah,they used to fear our right edge,now with Ferres & another tough guy in Wardle operating together they have as much to fear on our left edge.Noticable how we went to our left edge from inside our 20 in the early minutes vs Leeds.Nearly resulted in a couple of breaks,but it set the Rhinos back on their heels anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bret Ferres Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bret Ferres   Bret Ferres Empty

Back to top Go down

Bret Ferres
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: Giants Forum-
Jump to: