Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Moment of the Match V Saints SL Rd 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Giantdee
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Moment of the Match V Saints SL Rd 1   Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Woke up this morning absolutely convinced we were going to win (though I must confess I thought it would be a little closer than it turned out). As it transpired there were many great moments, best for me was Leroy's first try, very good hands and a great finish combined with the realisation that yes my gut feeling was right we were going to win.

Honourable mentions to Jerry, Brett Ferres and Lance Ho haia (for comedy value).

What do others think?
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Moment of the Match V Saints SL Rd 1   Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:54 pm

Thanks for starting the thread off Giantdee.
Think it was George's try for me cos at that point It started to hit me that not even Saints could come back from this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
http://giants.aforumfree.com
matt01
GB Player
GB Player

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Moment of the Match V Saints SL Rd 1   Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:23 am

Not really a moment, but seeing Fielden having a super strong first stint. I was concerned with his signing as he as hardly played for Wigan recently, but judging by that performance his got plenty of games left in him.
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Moment of the Match V Saints SL Rd 1   Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Saints finally scoring and all the Giants fans cheering for em LMAO oh aiiiii and "Nathan Nathan what's the score"

Leroy try was great hands keeping the ball alive but the Chan break and cross field kick was good too, not often can say this but far too many to list lol

Back to top Go down
cabrita
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Moment of the Match V Saints SL Rd 1   Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:57 pm

Going by the highlights alone, I would vote for McGillvary's try. The first of the season, and really classy. Well worked, good handling, and superb finish. Up against three defenders and one change of direction took 'em all out. Great!
Back to top Go down
Shogun
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Moment of the Match V Saints SL Rd 1   Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:56 pm

My highlight was
Our half backs Broughy and Robbo completely dominated the Saints half backs.
Particularly pleasing as there were rumblings that they would be second choice if we had purchased another half back.
Back to top Go down
nathaniel999
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Moment of the Match V Saints SL Rd 1   Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Moment of the match for me was leroy 1st try. The reaction he gave got everyone fired up and was confident going into HT we would win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moment of the Match V Saints SL Rd 1   

Back to top Go down

Moment of the Match V Saints SL Rd 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: Giants Forum-
Jump to: