Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alternative shirt

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Alternative shirt Empty
PostSubject: Alternative shirt   Alternative shirt EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:46 pm

Out on Wednesday so I'm told and available the week after to buy. Don't know what its like but rumours are its purple and pink. Hope thats not true.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Alternative shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternative shirt   Alternative shirt EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:05 pm

I've heard it also has neon yellow and orange lightening bolts on it too. Wink

I like my new home shirt and with the Super Stan trade-in plus £5 off with season tickets it is decent value too.
Back to top Go down
Shogun
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
Shogun

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Alternative shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternative shirt   Alternative shirt EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:41 pm

Yellow and Orange ????
Look like a lot of little Gay Boys running around.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Alternative shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternative shirt   Alternative shirt EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Alternative shirt Downlo10
I'd say these are pretty much the colours near to the beanies the players are wearing. Rumours are they have lightening bolts on which sound a bit wild. If they are these colours I wouldn't have minded a design like this.
Back to top Go down
adelaide-giant.no9
GB Player
GB Player
adelaide-giant.no9

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Alternative shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternative shirt   Alternative shirt EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:19 am

thats no worse than some of the other shirts we have had
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Alternative shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternative shirt   Alternative shirt EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:55 pm

Alternative shirt 7466
So what's everyone's opinions on the new shirt?
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Alternative shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternative shirt   Alternative shirt EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:18 pm

For an away shirt it's good. Especially when the home one is more traditional. I like it, I doubt I'll buy it, but might change my mind when I see it in the flesh, but I can see it being a good seller. Much better than the embarrassment of last season anyhow.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Alternative shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternative shirt   Alternative shirt EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:38 pm

matt01 wrote:
For an away shirt it's good. Especially when the home one is more traditional. I like it, I doubt I'll buy it, but might change my mind when I see it in the flesh, but I can see it being a good seller. Much better than the embarrassment of last season anyhow.
Last seasons was like a plasterers radio. This year is still fancy but I like it. Just wish those collars were different.
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Alternative shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternative shirt   Alternative shirt EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:12 pm

I am actually in love with it! Requesting it as my 22nd birthday present Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

Alternative shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternative shirt   Alternative shirt Empty

Back to top Go down

Alternative shirt
Page 1 of 1