Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Salford and the Giants

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
matt01
GB Player
GB Player

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Salford and the Giants   Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:54 am

I agree. A backer like Ken has brought times to the club that I never believed I would witness and he deserves our respect. When he calls it a day we should get a stand named after him or something similar so people never forget his contribution. When KD leaves many fans will leave simply because we will slip down the table and we will run a big risk of being the next Salford, so lets make the most of these good times.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Salford and the Giants   Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:10 pm

matt01 wrote:
I agree. A backer like Ken has brought times to the club that I never believed I would witness and he deserves our respect. When he calls it a day we should get a stand named after him or something similar so people never forget his contribution. When KD leaves many fans will leave simply because we will slip down the table and we will run a big risk of being the next Salford, so lets make the most of these good times.

I couldn't agree with you and DL more Matt with regards K Davy, I would honor the man for all his efforts and not just for the Giants, who knows if Town would still be here now but for him, He dragged Fartown up from the latest of their crisis's to where they are now, he has absolutely nothing to answer for as far as i'm concerned, Short of giving people a free ST it's hard to see what else he can do for the club. The problem for me is not with KD.

Anyway new season, new coach, and yet again many new players, maybe this will be the year when things change, We have been in Finals and we have been in Playoffs, maybe this year we can go that step further and win something that will get the Fans turning up.
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Salford and the Giants   Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:21 pm

Sorry Matt but dont fully agree

Been there before and got the T shirt -so have a few more of us older end -me Bo Sg and those who have stayed along with us over the 60plus years
But ( I am not being patronising when I say this) --I can see where some of the "younger" supporters are coming from --because they/ you havent

And with not the slightest disrespect to Ken - I dont agree it will all fall apart JUST because he calls it a day or nature does (and if its that perhaps I wont witness it ! Wink )

But all this is IMO purely yet another chapter in the "history" of this great club who were there at the games birth

They came closer to folding in the early 70`s than I care to recall --but we ARE still about

and YES he has played a massive part in our resurgence -- and at the moment its in a reasonable position!

I dont see it NECESSARILY going backwards purely because of his departure --No

I do sense and partly agree - in the modern structure of the game- it will be harder and at the risk of Shoguns eyes glazing over I will try and justify this
To me if you take a step to one side --there are valid reasons

The great team (that I can remember ) of the early 50`s started to "change" from its "settled" format after the Cup Challenge win of 53
The threequarters (Bo will confirm) hardly changed prior to that -- week in /week out
Henderson Pepperell Devery Cooper --three Aussies - one Brit ( and only through injury generally )
They knew each others play inside out --and they were class players

If an injury occurred -they went off --no subs
If they couldnt play the week after or following game --the second teamer who played in the same position came in He had usually been "in waiting" but trained and was coached in the system

(PS --the team selection was done by a committee !!)

Another important point was that our "A" team played each week together as well --and that squad would have beaten many a first team believe me

So an injury -despite robbing the "firsts" of a "star" had minimum effect They knew their role -and did it
Not this "Jack of all Trades" philosophy although yes it has its merits

Similarly when the elder statesmen "retired" (not many transferred-or at least not often - their was more allegiance ) the replacement was there -and ready made
This gradually changing conveyor process continued -- and we were still a successful setup 9 years later losing at Wembley -but winning the Championship

As such players of ability wanted to join us - and stay -and it was a sound set-up

These methods -and the game itself was "stable" --and ran through other clubs and structure of the game
In fact when a team was chosen to tour -- the best fullbacks /wingers / centres etc from various clubs were chosen and as such GB could compete with those bloody Aussies-full stop

Now Ive delivered that little history lesson -if you havent got bored -heres my take on what happened since --and how and why things HAVE changed

Firstly --it was split into different "divisions"
Then the Sky money was dangled as they had a programme schedule to fill
Clubs became hooked on thinking that they could head in the direction of professional football / RU / cricket etc -and the dye was cast

And so the game in its present format changed
With TV rights --fans had less need to venture out etc etc

In many ways it has changed - and the club /clubs have had to change with it --and the fans
I accept all that -(although -purely IMO - it hasnt been entirely for the better )
But thats another discussion we can have until the season starts

But back to US
A committee - boards of directors - Bailley/ Collins / Coulter / Scott / Murphy / Davy etc became ongoing chapters as the chameleon changed colours

More imports into the game -though not always any better than homegrown talent
and a stumbling block for it to develop
Hence little success at International level --and even less now we`ve split the union into four

So what comes out of all this you are probably asking --if you havent dropped off???

A relatively "closed shop" Superleague where only the "most viable" can progress (Ive worded it like that -and I think this is where Bo`s reasoning links up re his views on mergers

As it stands - the game IS much higher profile --there is more money "floating around " ( but in some circumstances !!!!!!)
And now to where I`m coming from for DL and Matt etc to think about

The DIFFERENCE between the Salford and Bradford scenario (and I suspect , just around te bend , a few more is this :-

To have the cushion of comfort required in SuperLeague is becoming increasingly difficult
In hard times and so much televised sport - teams catchment areas are limited
KD has tried by reducing ticket prices and other incentives to reach the target attendance figures but it just hasnt happened --so the target base financial viability is falling short

Fans whove left havent all returned and new ones have not transpired even at reduced prices
Similarly we would be seeking to "nick" a few from the Halifax/ Dewsbury/ Batley and SSSHH Bradford contingents

The nearest "comfortable" club I would claim is Leeds

Partly due to their catchment area of a large city
AND PARTLY BECAUSE IF THERE ARE ANY "CONVERTS" TO PICK UP THEY ARE GOING TO GO TO THE TEAM THATS WINNING TROPHIES

And thats where my justification comes from - and once they have defected to the more "successful" club --they will take some "converting" to come to our stadium --it WILL be slow , difficult and tedious IMO cos in that timescale nature will have robbed the club of "us oldies" as well who again need "replacing"

So my preferred scenario is this (fate being kind)
1 KD sells as many ST`s [as he can on the back of a dismal latter end to last season which I suggest -other than the faithful - wont be too easy
2 With the new coach and backroom team - we have a relatively "injury free" season - and they mould the players at their disposal into a well drilled unit WITH BACKBONE / CONSISTENCY/ AND A WILL TO PLAY AND COMPETE WEEK IN AND OUT FOR 80 MINS

This with the hope that it brings at least ONE trophy

3 This IMO could lift the numbers for the following season -giving more revenue --enabling the streaming through of promising junior talent and the attraction and signing of higher quality core staff and players --and as such confidence in PA`s coaching strategy strengthens

4 This sets the ball rolling and (as mentioned well above) brings a period of ongoing stabilty and success that have been wanting for far too long to make us COMFORTABLE in the present game
structure

5 Then if health or whatever reasons dictate KD departure -- it WILL appeal to someone new (perhaps with money but possibly not quite his enthusiasm and fervour ) to pick up the strings of our club

..................................and keep the DL`s and the tentative Matt01`s on board too !!

Thats better than losing one and the other being miserable innit?? Wink

My fingers are crossed folks!!! Wink pray

(Shogun --here endeth the second lesson!!! Wink Very Happy !!)

Back to top Go down
Shogun
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Salford and the Giants   Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:59 pm

Fell asleep twice whilst reading it.

But I do agree with 95.5% of what you said PG.

One of our problems is the rise in popularity of R.Union (god knows why although it has got better over the last few years with the influence of Rugby League`s input, :- players & coaches ). Ten or twelve years ago if you saw an ordinary run of the mill RU match on tv, there was only half a dozen and two dogs watching, their strength was the international and six nations games.

Ken D and the promotions team have a harder job today selling the club, as things have changed in the working structure of the country.
In the 50s 60s 70s the country had works that employed 100s, and some 1000s, of factory workers and foundry workers, and on a Monday morning the topic of conversation was the last weekends game right through until Thursday, and then everyone was looking forward to the coming game. It was in your face stuff all week.
But today we have industrial estates with small units and firms employing 20 - 40 at most in a lot of cases. And you are lucky if you know somebody at work who watches the game as there are a lot more distractions on a weekend than there used to be.

You are right in saying that winning trophy`s is everything today.
Since Leeds won the GF I have seen more Leeds shirts knocking around Dewsbury than a little.
But they were noticeably absent when we got the double over them, and I was strutting about (chest out ) in my retro shirt, and the Rhinos had their coats fastened up.

Could go on but won`t bore you it`s getting late.
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player

PostSubject: Re: Salford and the Giants   Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:15 am

Ok --but do go on another time Shogun --I wanna know the 4.5% that we`re falling out over!! Wink

But Im trying to point out that whilst a double over Leeds with 12 men feels good --------------it needs a few more doubles and a TROPHY on the mantelpiece to really make a difference to Kens spreadsheet !

No?? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player

PostSubject: Re: Salford and the Giants   Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:36 am

Gambling on winning a trophy is a risky business plan. I'm sure all the clubs want to win something, but its not that easy. We've had two challenge cup finals in recent years, but it hardly made a jot of difference to the crowds or profile of the club in the long term. Sheffield won a trophy, it made little difference and a couple of years later merged with us. We are a long long way from having the crowds, sponsors and other methods of making money to maintain the current set up without KD's money.
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player

PostSubject: Re: Salford and the Giants   Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:17 am

but its not "gambling" on winning a trophy Matt really

Surely Kd didmt come on board and invest his cash and time to go home happy in the knowlefde we were a comfortable mid table club ?

With his bysiness acumen --I`m sure his aim is much more return --and also ran isnt his norm

You quote Sheffield --who did win the cup aainst the odds -and merged with us

That was quite a different scenario I would suggest
They hadnt been around over 100 years in the heart of RL land
It probably gave them a small boost but I accept in their fringe location not enough to sustain growth

We have more to live up to and as stated our position nearest the Pennines makes us more of a "fringe" club than the Loiners for its catchment area
With the changes in the game structure I quoted previously I would lose a bit of sleep if Fax made it back into the SL fold
What Leeds are in fact doing to us and Bradford -we need to do to the likes of Wakey and Fax --win some silverware --not be runners up ==get some new followrs and keep em

Kd cant do it on his own as you say
We can only do so much
the men in the middle HAVE TO PRODUCE imo

Thats the missing link
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Salford and the Giants   Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Can see where BJ is coming from,if the players don't do the business we could have KD as chairman or Coco the Clown,it wouldn't matter.

The coaches have been given the tools by KD (tools probably being the correct term LOL) to do the job,let's hope this year is the one when they finally make the breakthrough to a trophy win.
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player

PostSubject: Re: Salford and the Giants   Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:27 pm

Has Coco gotta a bit then DL ??? Wink

Get him on board!!

How much for Billy Slater and Lockyer ? Wink Very Happy

PS In some games last season thought Coco was playing!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player

PostSubject: Re: Salford and the Giants   Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:32 pm

I am certain KD is here to win trophies, but its not that easy. We've had the maximum salary cap for a number of years now and got very close to winning something, but there are many other teams in the mix to win the limited number of trophies on offer too. Banking on being a sustainable business on the chance of winning a trophy is in my opinion a bit of a gamble for the reasons I wrote earlier.
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player

PostSubject: Re: Salford and the Giants   Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:38 pm

Agree not easy Matt --but in todays mentality more and more a necessity alas!

Still --I live in hopes for SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON -for all our sakes!! Wink
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player

PostSubject: Re: Salford and the Giants   Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:06 pm

Shogun wrote:

One of our problems is the rise in popularity of R.Union (god knows why although it has got better over the last few years with the influence of Rugby League`s input, :- players & coaches ). Ten or twelve years ago if you saw an ordinary run of the mill RU match on tv, there was only half a dozen and two dogs watching, their strength was the international and six nations games.

Ken D and the promotions team have a harder job today selling the club, as things have changed in the working structure of the country.
In the 50s 60s 70s the country had works that employed 100s, and some 1000s, of factory workers and foundry workers, and on a Monday morning the topic of conversation was the last weekends game right through until Thursday, and then everyone was looking forward to the coming game. It was in your face stuff all week.
But today we have industrial estates with small units and firms employing 20 - 40 at most in a lot of cases. And you are lucky if you know somebody at work who watches the game as there are a lot more distractions on a weekend than there used to be.

Since Leeds won the GF I have seen more Leeds shirts knocking around Dewsbury than a little.
But they were noticeably absent when we got the double over them, and I was strutting about (chest out ) in my retro shirt, and the Rhinos had their coats fastened up.

Sad to say Shogun, in IMO League will never again be on a par with Union , I wish with all my heart it was otherwise but Union is awash with money, they have all the right people in the right places to maximise publicity for the game and ensure that league gets as little as possible, On top of this they have a truly world wide game and Internationals that fill stadiums, Clubs release their top players for internationals ensuring good crowds. Compare this to League where lots of Fans revel and rejoice in neighbouring clubs bad fortune and troubles, without any thought that those troubles ( like Salford are in now ) are just hastening the death of the greatest game. How many fans of league truly give a Sh*t whether we ever beat the Aussies again ?, Gone are the days when people would trail all over to watch GB and Oz have a ding dong game.

Sadly the game is committing suicide, 3 Super league clubs in 18 months going Belly up, what does that tell us ? It tells me one thing, and that is it is vital to have a strong international game like union has , Money and sponsorship flood into their game , and they have a far inferior game to, this also allows them to pick off our best players when they want them.

At club level with people strapped for cash these days you have to have a top product to get them to buy . The owner can be the richest man in the world , if the goods are poor people just wont buy, I'ts that simple. Well actually It's not but PG has covered it very nicely, When we were winning in the past we didn't have a multi-millionaire.
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Salford and the Giants   Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:44 pm

matt01 wrote:
Gambling on winning a trophy is a risky business plan. I'm sure all the clubs want to win something, but its not that easy. We've had two challenge cup finals in recent years, but it hardly made a jot of difference to the crowds or profile of the club in the long term. Sheffield won a trophy, it made little difference and a couple of years later merged with us. We are a long long way from having the crowds, sponsors and other methods of making money to maintain the current set up without KD's money.

You have to win a trophy but it can't be a one off,it has to be sustained.Now is our chance,Bradford have gone (haha what a shame),now we are up against Leeds or WigWarSaint,we need to be beating them when it matters.

But you can't blame our players sometimes for not performing when a play off game is on telly friday night at ours and there are 4 thousand leeds fans in the way end and only a couple of thousand of ours can be bothered turning out for such an important game.
Back to top Go down
Shogun
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

PostSubject: Re: Salford and the Giants   Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Just some minor points PG. although it may not be your opinion, but the reason why things started to change, not sure.

Your quote :-
Firstly --it was split into different "divisions"
Then the Sky money was dangled as they had a programme schedule to fill
Clubs became hooked on thinking that they could head in the direction of professional football / RU / cricket etc -and the dye was cast

I believe the league needed to be split into divisions, surely you remember the regular drubbings from the better teams over such as "Blackpool Borough","Liverpool City","Doncaster","Bramley". The splitting then gave them more of a chance, and it proved it with Doncaster, and it was a pity that the lack of a money man was not there to take them further.
And as for RU, at that time RL was top dog, ordinary RU games as I stated earlier were watched by very few apart from international games.
Also getting shut of the old Lancashire and Yorkshire Leagues coupled with the single division table was a good move, as the set up was ridiculous in giving a true reflection of clubs standings in the league.
I am afraid over the last 117 years the RFL have made a load of c?ck ups and a few good decisions.
Personally I think it was wrong to drop the Yorkshire/Lancashire/Cumbria games as these could give marginal players a chance to show their ability for international selection.

Your quote.:-
The nearest "comfortable" club I would claim is Leeds

Partly due to their catchment area of a large city
AND PARTLY BECAUSE IF THERE ARE ANY "CONVERTS" TO PICK UP THEY ARE GOING TO GO TO THE TEAM THATS WINNING TROPHIES

Yes I will give you the first bit, but the catchment area ???
Pro rata though Leeds should be drawing 24000-25000 compared to Huddersfield with say our 7500 due to the population size.

Going back to Ken D, during his reign the crowds have vastly improved, if we look back at the pathetic figures we were getting in the last years at Fartown. But in the last 8 - 10 years we have had a very steady increase in crowds.
A slow, steady increase is far better than a boom and bust.

Long may KD reign but when things have to move on. If I were in charge I would certainly look at our staffing levels as we look to be very top heavy to me, and there seem to be a lot of bodies having nice time on the gravy train. Some cut backs there me-thinks to save money.

I wish same as everybody else, it would be nice to have a trophy, having said that I am happy enough being in the top 4 or 5 every year as consistency is better than boom and bust.

Have to go now my fingers are throbbing with all this typing.

Cheers, Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
I am starting now with a wee dram of the good stuff a single Malt.
Back to top Go down
Shogun
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

PostSubject: Re: Salford and the Giants   Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:52 pm

BO JANGLES wrote:
Shogun wrote:

Sad to say Shogun, in IMO League will never again be on a par with Union , I wish with all my heart it was otherwise but Union is awash with money, they have all the right people in the right places to maximise publicity for the game and ensure that league gets as little as possible, On top of this they have a truly world wide game and Internationals that fill stadiums, Clubs release their top players for internationals ensuring good crowds. Compare this to League where lots of Fans revel and rejoice in neighbouring clubs bad fortune and troubles, without any thought that those troubles ( like Salford are in now ) are just hastening the death of the greatest game. How many fans of league truly give a Sh*t whether we ever beat the Aussies again ?, Gone are the days when people would trail all over to watch GB and Oz have a ding dong game.

Sadly the game is committing suicide, 3 Super league clubs in 18 months going Belly up, what does that tell us ? It tells me one thing, and that is it is vital to have a strong international game like union has , Money and sponsorship flood into their game , and they have a far inferior game to, this also allows them to pick off our best players when they want them.

At club level with people strapped for cash these days you have to have a top product to get them to buy . The owner can be the richest man in the world , if the goods are poor people just wont buy, I'ts that simple. Well actually It's not but PG has covered it very nicely, When we were winning in the past we didn't have a multi-millionaire.

I agree both RU and Soccer are awash with money, but at the same time if I were tempted to go and watch a game due to all the publicity they spew out, if I didn`t like the game I would not bother going again.
But the bottom line is people are still going to watch RU, and their club games numbers are on a par if not slightly above ours now. I know their internationals have always had bigger crowds but not their club games.
Therefore they must be doing something that the public like (God knows what ).
It really has me stumped as to what it is.

One thing I will mention, I was on a cruise, probably around Greece I think, I have been on a few lately so it`s hard to remember which one it was, anyway that is getting away from the story.
I was having a drink ( coffee ) and I shared this table with a couple from the Bristol area. I don`t know how we got onto the subject but we started talking about sport, and when I mentioned the fact that I watched Rugby League, it was amazing how much he wanted to know about the game. He was really blown away by the game and thought it was really fantastic, he was amazed at the big hits and the athleticism of the players, and he never missed a game on TV.
He was saying how much more he preferred it to that lumbering RU game they had in Bristol, and he said he could fall asleep watching football.
How I wish people would appreciate what a fantastic product we have on our doorstep.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player

PostSubject: Re: Salford and the Giants   Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:53 pm

Shogun wrote:
BO JANGLES wrote:
Shogun wrote:

At club level with people strapped for cash these days you have to have a top product to get them to buy . The owner can be the richest man in the world , if the goods are poor people just wont buy, It's that simple. Well actually It's not but PG has covered it very nicely, When we were winning in the past we didn't have a multi-millionaire.

I agree both RU and Soccer are awash with money, but at the same time if I were tempted to go and watch a game due to all the publicity they spew out, if I didn't like the game I would not bother going again.
But the bottom line is people are still going to watch RU, and their club games numbers are on a par if not slightly above ours now. I know their internationals have always had bigger crowds but not their club games.
Therefore they must be doing something that the public like (God knows what ).
It really has me stumped as to what it is.

One thing I will mention, I was on a cruise, probably around Greece I think, I have been on a few lately so it`s hard to remember which one it was, anyway that is getting away from the story.
I was having a drink ( coffee ) and I shared this table with a couple from the Bristol area. I don`t know how we got onto the subject but we started talking about sport, and when I mentioned the fact that I watched Rugby League, it was amazing how much he wanted to know about the game. He was really blown away by the game and thought it was really fantastic, he was amazed at the big hits and the athleticism of the players, and he never missed a game on TV.
He was saying how much more he preferred it to that lumbering RU game they had in Bristol, and he said he could fall asleep watching football.
How I wish people would appreciate what a fantastic product we have on our doorstep.

Good post Shogun and i agree with just about all of it, IMO the changes that have come about in Union are really not that hard to find, They picked themselves up from the humiliation at the hands of Wigan, that and turning Professional has moved their game on no end, It is still very inferior to League but it is a dammed site better than it was. The real difference in the games is at admin and promotional level, As i said before Union has all the right people in the right places, all the Journalists and broadcasters are ex union men, You get double page splashes about nondescript games, while a Wigan Saints cup tie will get two lines, The game comes across so much better on TV than League in every way, Commentators and summarisers are knowledgeable and articulate, To, most people Eddy and Stevo are a joke, just the same as Eddy Wareing became ( i know you remember him ).

I don't know what the answers are , except i do know the RFL need to get a lot more professional, and somehow get control of our game back from Sky before It's too late, I don't think we are all that far away from games of 4 quarters and Adverts now, I truly hope we don't become a complete TV game in my time, i do think it will happen, either that or we shall be forced into some kind of Hybrid game.

Regards the Giants just to answer a couple of points that have been made in other posts,
I have no doubt that offers and appeals from K Davy will have had some effect on crowds but IMO the reason we have gone up from the depths we all know we had sunk too, to the crowds we have got now, is the style of play and the certain amount of success the team have had, Obviously Mr Davy's money has made that happen with better players, but to me the team has not lived up to it's potential, again i don't know the answers why, but again i do know they will not have unlimited years to get there, NOW is their time , they spend the same as the other top clubs do and have been for some years , so like DL says you could have anyone backing you, if the team don't turn up it makes no difference. Back end of last season Bulls players didn't even know if they were getting payed but they showed us ( and others ) how to go on.

P Anderson looks to have put last years problems with the pack right, and both him and the players have been telling us how fit and ready they are, well come Feb they will be able to show us. Myself i don't expect them to win every game and outclass sides, i just want them to look like they are doing their best for both the fans and Mr Davy, If they do ( with the squad they have ) they will be amongst the top sides with every chance to win something, That's what will bring the crowds in.

All that said A merry Christmas to you ,PG, Matt, DL, Ponner and everybody else who comes on here.
Back to top Go down
Shogun
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

PostSubject: Re: Salford and the Giants   Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:05 pm

Cheers BO
I think we all have the same hopes for 2013
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salford and the Giants