Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

THANKS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: THANKS   Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:17 am

Well the season is over and it may not have been one of the best in our recent history but i'd just like to thank you all for keeping the forum going by starting off topics and replying to them with your views. I've not been able to spend much time on here lately due to starting a new job last month and I've been banging the overtime in. Anyway i'd just like to say thanks for your post and keep up the good work in making this a friendly forum where everyone is welcome to give views and ideas without being shot down.
Cheers
Mark

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
http://giants.aforumfree.com
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: THANKS   Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:58 am

Best thing about this forum,it is troll free.

Giants topics can discussed without WUM's hijacking threads.

Shame a few more of our fans don't use this one.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: THANKS   Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:14 pm

The friendly posters are what make this board.

Do that many fans know this exists?
Back to top Go down
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: THANKS   Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:45 am

Another new job? Gordon Bennett son, you'll have a CV as long as a bog roll soon!!!

Hope everyone is fit and well Wink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Yorkshire born & Yorkshire bred, Thick in't arms and daft in't head!!!
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player

Number of posts : 1732

PostSubject: Re: THANKS   Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:53 pm

It is a nice forum, where people can give their true opinions without being set upon, even when those opinions are sometimes not what people want to here, The one real drawback a( as has been mentioned ) is the lack of numbers of people who post, I for one am always interested what other people think and if it's not what i think, then so be it, there opinion is as good as mine. I don't know about this cause i have never looked but i would make a guess there will be 10 time the numbers of town fans on their site ( if they have one) as any and all giants related sites together, This i feel is just demonstrating the level of interest in League in the town in general, If there were a league table of Super league clubs Forums i would suspect all Giants sites would be around bottom for numbers of posters, but you can't make people do what they don't want to do.

I also would like to thank the ones who do post, i always enjoy getting your take on things.
Back to top Go down
reidy

PostSubject: Re: THANKS   Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:17 pm

Cheers Bo, I'm guilty of not posting in a while but things at home have taken priority.

Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: THANKS   Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:21 pm

reidy wrote:
Another new job? Gordon Bennett son, you'll have a CV as long as a bog roll soon!!!

Hope everyone is fit and well Wink
Yes mate another job. Some people may see it as taking a step down from my office job for 2 and a half years to going back on to machines at another place but the money i'm earning now outweighs the cons. I'm now working in Morley at a place called Great Northern Envelopes on continental shifts. Oh and the family are fine thanks, hope you and yours are as well as can be expected mate.

Back to top Go down
http://giants.aforumfree.com
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player

Number of posts : 1732

PostSubject: Re: THANKS   Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:25 am

reidy wrote:
Cheers Bo, I'm guilty of not posting in a while but things at home have taken priority.

Yeah Scot , not having a go at anyone mate ( least of all you ) Hope things are going the right direction mate.
Back to top Go down
reidy

PostSubject: Re: THANKS   Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:33 am

Ha ha I know Bo, no probs mate. Hope yer well!! :-)

Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: THANKS   Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:01 pm

BO JANGLES wrote:
It is a nice forum, where people can give their true opinions without being set upon, even when those opinions are sometimes not what people want to here, The one real drawback a( as has been mentioned ) is the lack of numbers of people who post, I for one am always interested what other people think and if it's not what i think, then so be it, there opinion is as good as mine. I don't know about this cause i have never looked but i would make a guess there will be 10 time the numbers of town fans on their site ( if they have one) as any and all giants related sites together, This i feel is just demonstrating the level of interest in League in the town in general, If there were a league table of Super league clubs Forums i would suspect all Giants sites would be around bottom for numbers of posters, but you can't make people do what they don't want to do.

I also would like to thank the ones who do post, i always enjoy getting your take on things.

There are 10 times more on the Town website,but too many of them are no more than lowlife haters,Ken Davy is their main enemy,not because they have worked it out for themselves why they hate him,only because they follow like sheep to a couple of dickheads who hate after getting the opportunity,and think they can drag KD down,and by so doing they will drag HGRLFC down too,and then there is no competition in this town to their poxy soccer club.

It's as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Clock-Face-Giant
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: THANKS   Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:49 am

reidy wrote:

Me too plus with teenage step daughters computer time is very minimal:-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THANKS   

Back to top Go down

THANKS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: Giants Forum-
Jump to: