Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

state o play

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

state o play Empty
PostSubject: state o play   state o play EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Bit quiet om here
Is everybody as pigged off as I feel ??

But OK -at least KD has made a decisiom instead of all the uncertainty and so called player power

Not particularly happy bout that aspect but to be honest playing a semi with the lack of cohesion in the ranks wasnt gonna get us anywhere
so I think that back to somewhere resembling the formation that WAS working was a chance we had to take

Wonder if PA was either "in on it" or if not where he stands at this juncture with the 1st team squad

Would like to think hes IN CHARGE --and that they will buckle down to his system AND some bloody hard work and revitalised team spirit
Otherwise we wont have a clue whether or not the new regime is or is not working

Sad to say though I think hes a hard job ahead and I`m gonna ring Bo and say "Maybe next season"
Why

I still regret to say that I think there are quite a few repercussions on team spirit from this whole sad episode that will need a bit of sorting before we can kick on again

But the few remaining matches will give some indication how much the lads respect him --so they might as well go for it IMO
Cant see anything to be gained now from safety first rugby !!
So hope they show some spirit and wind it up for a good playoff effort!!
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

state o play Empty
PostSubject: Re: state o play   state o play EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:36 pm

Do you think there could have been a split in the camp? Chan missing for his first game and LOD mystery injury. Did these to side with Brown and not the players?
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

state o play Empty
PostSubject: Re: state o play   state o play EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:56 pm

matt01 wrote:
Do you think there could have been a split in the camp? Chan missing for his first game and LOD mystery injury. Did these to side with Brown and not the players?

That's exactly what i've been wondering Matt, and the other thing is how long has this ill feeling been going on, for quite a while i would guess, I can only assume that the players ( or at least some of them ) must have been at the band end to pull something like this, Glad as i am that NB has gone ( simply because he lost his way ) Like PG i wouldn't be happy to see this sort of thing for more than a one off. We may get some indication this weekend which players are with Anderson and which are not, Any that are not need to go whoever they are.
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

state o play Empty
PostSubject: Re: state o play   state o play EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:36 am

For me I would like to see PA do two things.First up give the forwards a rollicking,remind them what is required and get them fired up from the first minute.

Second of all decide who are our best combination of halves,stick with them and get some attacking structure organised around them.

I mean that is all Warrington do,forwards put the body on the line,and all the back play pivots mainly around Briers.

Not going to be easy for PA after the state the club finds itself in just now.

I hope there is a clean slate regarding LOD & Chan,whatever the fall out was about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

state o play Empty
PostSubject: Re: state o play   state o play Empty

Back to top Go down

state o play
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: Giants Forum-
Jump to: