Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harold Wagstaffe & New Zealand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ivor C&G Scarf
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Ivor C&G Scarf

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Harold Wagstaffe & New Zealand Empty
PostSubject: Harold Wagstaffe & New Zealand   Harold Wagstaffe & New Zealand EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:55 pm

Centenary Brochure
A double dose this week since the articles are short. Harold Wagstaffe: The Prince Of Centres and The First New Zealand Touring Team.

I have done extensive research to obtain permission to reproduce this material but to no avail. If anyone does know how I can obtain official sanction please contact me.

Examiner Column
The weekly column is now online courtesy of the Huddersfield Examiner March 7.

Games Night
7:30 pm, Friday 23rd March at Turnbridge. Last year’s event was enjoyable. Let’s make this year’s even better.

Laura Crane Trust
7:30 pm for 7:45, Tuesday 3rd April at Turnbridge.

Magic Weekend
The club are wanting us all to buy tickets from them so that a block booking can be made and we can all sit together. Let me know if you want to go on the ‘Breakfast Coach’.

Tickets for Away Games
Of the 2000+ people who went to Wakefield, only 400 bought tickets from the club. Those 400 earned the Giants £800. The other 1400 lost the Giants £2800. Doesn’t it make sense to buy from the club???
Back to top Go down
http://www.PhotoLens.co.uk

Harold Wagstaffe & New Zealand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: Giants Forum-
Jump to: