Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Moment of the Match V Wakey SL rd 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Giantdee
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Moment of the Match V Wakey SL rd 6   Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:51 pm

A bit of a strange game, I thought Mr Child ruined it, seemed like a world record number of penalties, but to win when often in the past we would have lost the plot is pleasing.

My moment was the lovely break and ball kept alive that led to the Murphy "try" pulled back for the last pass. A lovely flowing move that deserved more.

So what were your moments?
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Moment of the Match V Wakey SL rd 6   Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Jerry's second try. Super classic centre work from Leory to draw the defence to him before timing his pass to Jerry.
Back to top Go down
cabrita
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Moment of the Match V Wakey SL rd 6   Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Giantdee wrote:
I thought Mr Child ruined it, seemed like a world record number of penalties

I listened to the game on Radio Leeds. I also got the impression that the number of penalties given ruined the game, and I think the commentators did too. It also seemed to be keeping Wakefield in the game by giving them repeat sets close to our line. No side can defend their own line for long periods and not break occasionally. On the other hand it's not all the ref's fault. If the players maintain their discipline then penalties won't be conceded. Still a win's a win.

Since I didn't get to see the match, my moment of the match (commentary) came when they announced the result from Widnes, and knowing that within 30 minutes we'd be top of SL. Let's hope it lasts more than a week.
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Moment of the Match V Wakey SL rd 6   Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:30 am

An occasion in the first half when we sent the ball right to left with 3 consecutive 2nd man plays.Been wanting to see this from Fartown for a while,as it's the only way to get around the best defences of the other top sides in SL.

The attack does look well structured this year,it's great to watch.The timing of the passes and the timing of the decoy running.Well done NB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moment of the Match V Wakey SL rd 6   

Back to top Go down

Moment of the Match V Wakey SL rd 6
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: Giants Forum-
Jump to: