Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wolves or Wigan....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Wolves or Wigan.... Empty
PostSubject: Wolves or Wigan....   Wolves or Wigan.... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:58 am

Who would you rather play away in the play offs? With Wire at the top with 1 game left, they face a tough game away at Hull FC and Wigan face an easier game at home to Crusaders. For me it has to be Wire away please, we seem to play some quality rugby there at times although saying that, we've had a decent success rate at both grounds in recent years. Your preference?
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
Mable_syrup
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Wolves or Wigan....   Wolves or Wigan.... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:39 am

Wire away after they have been bashed up by Hull please, because i'm sure we will have bruises after the Leeds match.
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Wolves or Wigan....   Wolves or Wigan.... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 am

Would say Warrington,and discussing this with the lads yesterday they all agreed.Wigan can play some dazzling football when they are on their game and can take the contest away from you in a flash.

Warrington are very tough don't get me wrong,but if we can get in an arm wrestle with them then we have a fair chance.

I don't see Wire losing at Hull FC,so a trip to HJ looks likely.It's a very important game is that first qualifier.Win and you get a weeks rest and home advantage just 1 game from OT,plus you can't get picked on the club call.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Wolves or Wigan....   Wolves or Wigan.... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:26 pm

I don't care. If our players play to their potential and Nathan gets the plan right we can beat them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves or Wigan....   Wolves or Wigan.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolves or Wigan....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: Giants Forum-
Jump to: