Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cudjo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Cudjo Empty
PostSubject: Cudjo   Cudjo EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:18 pm

It seems Cudjo is with us for the next 5 seasons, he is the latest in the line of long term signings, I am happy about that and although he has not had his best season ( along with most of the team ) He is definitely a talent well worth keeping long term. It's easy to see from his quotes that he See's himself as a Centre, I would be happy for him to play there or on the wing, but whichever i just hope he plays there permanently. Things are looking much brighter for this weekend with players coming back, particularly pleased about Lunt and with almost a first choice side we should be much to good for Quins, Hopefully it will prove to be the jump start we need to do well against Leeds and in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Cudjo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudjo   Cudjo EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:27 pm

Great news. Leroy is one of the best backs in Super League. I do think his best position is centre, but he is also very handy any where in the back line. Also to keep a local lad at his home town club is important. Young players know if they come to Fartown they will get great coaching and if they are good enough they will get great long term contracts like this. Well done Cudjoe, well do the club.
Back to top Go down

Cudjo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: Giants Forum-
Jump to: