Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Absolute Poop

Go down 
+7
penninegiant
sparky
matt01
ponner
Old School
dannablue
Giantdee
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Giantdee
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Absolute Poop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Poop   Absolute Poop - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Old School wrote:
Bo trust me kid i know what am talking about unlike a lot on here, tee shirt seen it and all that. Wink
Interesting that OS and I have no reason not to believe you, but on the third post in this thread you said "all is not well" care to enlighten why others are being negative for expressing concern or frustration but someone who knows what they are talking about posts that all is not well?
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Poop   Absolute Poop - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:02 pm

Old School wrote:
Bo trust me kid i know what am talking about unlike a lot on here, tee shirt seen it and all that. Wink

Not sure how old you are OS --but trust me !!

Me and Bo and a few more have seen a few games of RL and worn out maybe a dozen T shirts!! Wink
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Poop   Absolute Poop - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:39 pm

Old School wrote:

I don't doubt you mate, you obviously have access to info and i wouldn't expect you to compromise your source,
however everyone has opinions right or wrong, they are all valid and all interesting, yours just as much as any one's,
It is a forum, and at least we have had some input, which is what It's all about.
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Poop   Absolute Poop - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:16 pm

What is the problem in stating the obvious,i.e we were total pants at Bradford,even the club captain came out in the examiner and said they hit rock bottom with that performance,so by that logic Kev Brown is a negative influence on the club.

We as fans can't do owt about what happens,except get behind the boys on the day,it's down to the players and coaching staff to sort it when it goes wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Poop   Absolute Poop - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Absolute Poop
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: Giants Forum-
Jump to: