Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Danny Brough

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Danny Brough   Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:08 pm

Any of you posters with inside info got any idea when he is back, also anyone who went to the Shay, how did LOD get on and does Lawrence look like a S rower ?. My mate said NcNally did ok, but could be tested a lot more by Wolves ," if he is still at Fullback".
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Danny Brough   Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:20 pm

LOD looked fine, will have benefited from the run out. Wasn't special and didn't do the full 80, but we all know that a fully fit LOD is awesome. Lawrence looked well suited to the second row. Ran hard and would have tackled all day, I can see him becoming another Gilmour as a big centre or wide running second rower.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Danny Brough   Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:18 pm

matt01 wrote:
LOD looked fine, will have benefited from the run out. Wasn't special and didn't do the full 80, but we all know that a fully fit LOD is awesome. Lawrence looked well suited to the second row. Ran hard and would have tackled all day, I can see him becoming another Gilmour as a big centre or wide running second rower.

All seems well then Matt, It would have been handy to have had Brough back for the Wolves game, It will be a tough one but with the exception of the recent Wigan game we generally go better against the better sides, I don't think Wolves pack is any tougher than Catalan,and we have beaten them in the last three so quite hopeful of a good show.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Danny Brough   Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:35 pm

Brough leaves a big gap, especially with is tactical kicking. I wonder if Brown sticks with McNally or not?
Back to top Go down
adelaide-giant.no9
GB Player
GB Player

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Danny Brough   Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:57 am

it said on bbc he is back for bulls game

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danny Brough   

Back to top Go down

Danny Brough
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: Giants Forum-
Jump to: