Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mace

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Mace   Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Does anyone have any word on him, seems to have been out ages.
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Mace   Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:40 pm

I heard it was a cruciate ligament injury Bo (could be wrong) but wasnt that the same long term injury De Vere suffered ??

If so --he could be out for a while!
Back to top Go down
Mable_syrup
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Mace   Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:07 pm

thought we'd been told it was around 12 weeks that he'd be out for??
Back to top Go down
giantsfan
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Mace   Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:35 pm

i dont know any of the giants players nicknames i just wanted to know whos mace
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player

PostSubject: Re: Mace   Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:44 pm

Kieth Mason
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mace   Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:30 pm

According to the man himself, He is ahead of schedule and should be back sooner rather than later

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 785

PostSubject: Re: Mace   Sun May 01, 2011 8:39 am

Think that yesterday in Perpignan showed how much we are missing Mason right now.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player

PostSubject: Re: Mace   Sun May 01, 2011 12:16 pm

defleppard wrote:
Think that yesterday in Perpignan showed how much we are missing Mason right now.

That,s what's so frustrating though isn't it, He's one man out of supposedly the strongest squad in Super league.

I reckon It's more to do with what Matt said on the other thread about the possibility of N Brown going, If that's what the problem is ,well i feel sorry for them, The chances are he was always going to leave at the end of his contract, If he stays that's a bonus. They want to pull their finger out and get on with it , they have probably had more games off than any other side. On paper we were far too good for Catalan, we were obviously out enthused, and if that's the case let's get the youngsters in, they should at least want to play.
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Mace   Sun May 01, 2011 1:38 pm

I dont think bringing Mace back would put all the problems we have right now - dont get me wrong I think Mace is fantastic but he cannot do everything on his own. We still had a strong squad out there against Catalans, and previously against Crusaders. It seems we have gone off the boil in many departments - perhaps not a bad thing as we can only improve and we will not have peaked at the wrong time as there is a long long way to go!
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 785

PostSubject: Re: Mace   Sun May 01, 2011 2:10 pm

BO JANGLES wrote:
defleppard wrote:

That,s what's so frustrating though isn't it, He's one man out of supposedly the strongest squad in Super league.

I reckon It's more to do with what Matt said on the other thread about the possibility of N Brown going, If that's what the problem is ,well i feel sorry for them, The chances are he was always going to leave at the end of his contract, If he stays that's a bonus. They want to pull their finger out and get on with it , they have probably had more games off than any other side. On paper we were far too good for Catalan, we were obviously out enthused, and if that's the case let's get the youngsters in, they should at least want to play.

Agree,whether Nathan Brown goes or stays should really be no issue now to the players,as his contract is up at the end of this season.

Mason out,they should be able to cover for,but when Fa'alogo continues to be missing it puts real pressure on 3 main men for our go forward after that imo.T.O'Connor in commentary said we had started the game with an 'athletic pack' every fan will have an opinion of what he may have been alluding to there.

I'd like to see Danny Kirmond given more of a chance myself to help cover for Mason & Fa'alogo,but at the moment NB does not seem to want to trust him.

Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Mace   Sun May 01, 2011 9:31 pm

dannablue wrote:
I dont think bringing Mace back would put all the problems we have right now - dont get me wrong I think Mace is fantastic but he cannot do everything on his own. We still had a strong squad out there against Catalans, and previously against Crusaders. It seems we have gone off the boil in many departments - perhaps not a bad thing as we can only improve and we will not have peaked at the wrong time as there is a long long way to go!

but danna -like i said before --get the points in the bag and let the others chase usand the odd "blip" wont e critical!!!!

getting it together for the "businees" end of the season leaves me cold --others are getting themselves "up for it" as well! Neutral
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Mace   Mon May 02, 2011 6:42 am

penninegiant wrote:
dannablue wrote:

but danna -like i said before --get the points in the bag and let the others chase usand the odd "blip" wont e critical!!!!

getting it together for the "businees" end of the season leaves me cold --others are getting themselves "up for it" as well! Neutral

Totally agree, we had the chance to have another 2 if not 4 points from the Easter period giving us a nice head start on the points race but as per usual with our lads they never seize those chances and always manage to blow it...now (assuming Saints win today) we will slip to 3rd. Just hope we get our heads sorted and stop the slide before it gets up too much momentum. Understand some of the lads are off for a 3 day break now so perhaps the rest will be the answer?? Whatever the answer is I hope it gets found sooner rather than later!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mace   

Back to top Go down

Mace
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: Giants Forum-
Jump to: