Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your moment of the match V Leeds

Go down 
+3
FLYINGPROP
joek
Giantdee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Giantdee
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Your moment of the match V Leeds Empty
PostSubject: Your moment of the match V Leeds   Your moment of the match V Leeds EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:09 pm

So tempting to go for the entire match, but I have to narrow mine down but I am going to go for two, one in attack and one in defence.

Defensively Simmo's "bomb" take was close, more so as I was sure he would drop it, but I have to go for Danny Brough's incredible tackle down in the corner in front of us, it seemed as if Leeds must score, but Danny had other ideas.

On attack I am going for Lunt's second try, maybe just a run in from halfway, but he didn't get caught by England winger Ryan Hall and the celebrations were wonderful. Not to mention it was rubbing it in a little which was no more than Leeds deserved for their Thugby tactics.
Back to top Go down
joek
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Your moment of the match V Leeds   Your moment of the match V Leeds EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:44 pm

I agree, both those defence plays for me. Brough's tackle and Simpson's catch. Fantastic.
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Your moment of the match V Leeds   Your moment of the match V Leeds EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:20 pm

Brough tackle was world class!! Thought he couldn't defend
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Your moment of the match V Leeds   Your moment of the match V Leeds EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:37 pm

Fergies first try, for some reason it felt like we were going to boss the game from then on.
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Your moment of the match V Leeds   Your moment of the match V Leeds EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:52 pm

Luke OD pointing to score board after he had been sent off Very Happy The Whinos fans near the Dugout were going mental and he was just laughing his head off!
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Your moment of the match V Leeds   Your moment of the match V Leeds EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:14 am

Meltham Giant wrote:
Luke OD pointing to score board after he had been sent off Very Happy The Whinos fans near the Dugout were going mental and he was just laughing his head off!
I saw that too. Make me proper laugh out loud!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Your moment of the match V Leeds   Your moment of the match V Leeds EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:15 am

Giantdee wrote:
So tempting to go for the entire match, but I have to narrow mine down but I am going to go for two, one in attack and one in defence.

Defensively Simmo's "bomb" take was close, more so as I was sure he would drop it, but I have to go for Danny Brough's incredible tackle down in the corner in front of us, it seemed as if Leeds must score, but Danny had other ideas.

On attack I am going for Lunt's second try, maybe just a run in from halfway, but he didn't get caught by England winger Ryan Hall and the celebrations were wonderful. Not to mention it was rubbing it in a little which was no more than Leeds deserved for their Thugby tactics.
Pretty much what I was going to post. Simmo the salmon's catch was a beauty and Brough's tackle was as good as you'll ever see.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
Giants4life
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player
Giants4life

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Your moment of the match V Leeds   Your moment of the match V Leeds EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:39 am

Meltham Giant wrote:

My moment of the match aswell
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Your moment of the match V Leeds   Your moment of the match V Leeds EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:49 am

OT but can't wait till we play em again!!!!!! LMAO at Big LOD winding the Whinging Whinos fans up, pure class
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Your moment of the match V Leeds   Your moment of the match V Leeds EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:51 pm

Thought it was disgusting how Bailey spat towards the Giants Fans who were sat on the wall at the front! He needs hanging by his Chaoonas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your moment of the match V Leeds   Your moment of the match V Leeds Empty

Back to top Go down

Your moment of the match V Leeds
Page 1 of 1